End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Winnipeg Home
The typical home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year on account of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for too long.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for additional water you’re not using, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to locate and repair the smallest leak.
Winnipeg Supply Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the expertise for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Winnipeg.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak ASAP can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks can be more difficult to find than others, but there are several telltale hints that you need to call a plumber in Winnipeg. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than average.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your tub, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls appear wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion near your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t see the signs, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or miniature silver circle. If the dial is turning, you may have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are many places you could find a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by broken seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, clogs and more.
They commonly are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you find proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 204-800-0613 or schedule an appointment online.