Furnace Replacement in Winnipeg with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time that you upgrade your gas furnace? If so, depend on the Experts at Winnipeg Supply Service Experts for high-quality furnace system replacement. From start to finish, we offer all systems with professional criteria of service. We even offer financing so homeowners have more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers receive the outstanding customer support they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here’s what you should expect when we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we’re working in your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your floors from debris we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation location to minimize messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified technicians have obtained some of the most intensive technical certifications in the business.
- Exceeding Expectations
- We’ll replace your unit with a new furnace that matches local restrictions. We go above and beyond expectations whenever we can.
- A Thorough Checklist
- After the install is complete, we verify your heating equipment is operating as it should before we go.
When to Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are more than 10 years old don’t run as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an old furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents for every single dollar you spend to heat your property? Below are a few more indicators you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Climbing energy bills—without changing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots in many of the rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or blows cold air
- Loud screeching, squealing, rattling, popping or humming noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—which is an indication of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace could be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide