We Support Our Furnace Installation in Winnipeg With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just mend and maintain heaters, we also provide top-notch furnace installation in Winnipeg.
What makes our professional services a step above others? We’ve fine-tuned our approach over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in HVAC. They also participate in ongoing industry and product learning to learn the top ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to pro furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic services that we give you time to think about it—365 days, in reality.
Call us at 204-800-0613 to set your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know right when your heating system is starting to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces last for around 20 years, although sometimes they may last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and might even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at Winnipeg Supply Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 204-800-0613 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe booties to shield your carpet from any dust we might carry in. We put down protective cloths around the installation area to prevent messes.
- Pro work—Our specialists have received some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a checklist to make sure your furnace is running properly before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll install your new heater to match local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the highest quality service wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Now with Winnipeg Supply Service Experts
Need an additional reason to buy a heating system from Winnipeg Supply Service Experts?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 204-800-0613 or contact us online to book your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.