We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Winnipeg With a 100% Guarantee
When you need AC installation in Winnipeg, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone put in your new unit.
That’s where the Experts from Winnipeg Supply Service Experts enter. Apart from the fact that we have the skills and certification to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 204-800-0613 to book your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your cooling expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to save on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Winnipeg Supply Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling location in Winnipeg? Here are a few of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our professional technicians are at your residence, you presume they’ll put in your new system for peak effectiveness. And they’ll leave your home and garden in look-alike state as when they got there.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe booties to guard your floors from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your flooring protected from messes during the process.
- Exceptional service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve completed in-depth training to be awarded the most sought-after technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation list throughout the process to ensure every single small thing is covered. We’ll also make sure your equipment is cooling properly and is up to local code before we finish the job. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and AC.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll communicate how everything is progressing and when you can expect us to be wrapped up.