Hassle-Free Boiler Repair and Replacement in Winnipeg
When a boiler system is working efficiently, it can be a good way to warm your home in Winnipeg. But if you have a boiler breakdown, it can be a hassle to fix alone.
When you need boiler service, boiler repair, boiler replacement or boiler installation, Winnipeg Supply Service Experts has you covered. We also can work on any model of boiler.
We’ll deliver Expert service for your heating system that you won’t experience anywhere else. Our technicians are ACE certified, meaning they are among the finest in the industry. You can have confidence in their expertise to repair and install boilers.
At Winnipeg Supply Service Experts, we believe in providing outstanding service that we back with our one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Common Boiler Problems
Here are some common problems you might have with hot water and steam boilers. While you may be able to fix a few of these issues yourself, you may need a technician from Winnipeg Supply Service Experts for more complicated heat repair or a nasty boiler breakdown.
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Make sure that it’s turned to “on” and the proper settings. Otherwise, your thermostat may need to be replaced.
- No heat. Broken parts, thermostat problems or insufficient water levels could be causing the problem.
- Leaking or dripping. Sometimes caused by a broken internal part, worn-out seal or corrosion.
- Banging, whistling or gurgling sounds. Air in the system, low water pressure or looming part failure can make these noises.
- Rumbling or kettling noise. Restricted water flow because of lime and sludge buildup in the heat exchanger. This causes water to overheat and boil.
- Pilot light is out. Caused by a broken thermocouple, draft or built-up deposit. Natural gas could also be shut off.
- Pressure is too low. Water could be leaking, or a pressure valve may need to be swapped out. Can also be caused by radiators that have been bled recently.
- Condensate pipe is frozen. This pipe runs outside, so there is a risk of freezing. De-ice it by pouring warm water over it.
- Radiators aren’t getting hot. Caused by sludge or air buildup in the system.
- Boiler keeps turning itself off. Could be caused by a couple of issues: low water pressure, thermostat issue, closed valve causing low water flow, air or pump not circulating water appropriately.
Not scheduling annual service can often contribute to boiler breakdowns. Winnipeg Supply Service Experts can help you choose a plan that could help you avoid pricey service calls—and may enhance your equipment’s efficiency.
Repair or Replace Your Boiler?
There are a few factors to consider whether you should repair or replace your central heating system:
Winnipeg Supply Service Experts can help you decide the ideal option for you. We’ll be mindful of your boiler’s age, the cost to repair it and how much you could save with a more efficient boiler.
Some of the most efficient systems have achieved an ENERGY STAR® rating. Plus features that do away with the need for a pilot light, pull more heat from fuel and increase safety.