Summer has officially arrived in Winnipeg and the last thing you need is your AC failing during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Winnipeg Supply Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your general practitioner every year for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will entail calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
air conditioner tune-ups with Winnipeg Supply Service Experts
When you call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Winnipeg Supply Service Experts in Winnipeg is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 204-800-0613 today!