Summer has made its way to Winnipeg and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Winnipeg Supply Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your general practitioner every year for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the function of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Winnipeg Supply Service Experts
When you call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Winnipeg Supply Service Experts in Winnipeg is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 204-800-0613 today!