No matter what the climate outside in Winnipeg, the temperature within your space decides how comfortable your family will be. Set it just right and your house will feel like a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Take time for a detailed look at how you’re handling your home comfort system. It could be the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Work through this quick quiz from Winnipeg Supply Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is coming up fast in Winnipeg. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a party on a hot night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What do you do?
- Instruct my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Switch on my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most costly system available in Winnipeg.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule a qualified technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and wait until it ends.
Now tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Keep reading to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Annual Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are essential tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is necessary to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency technician will be on the lookout for more significant complications for your home. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained home comfort systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to occur at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homes at no additional cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they radically change. Your utility bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a regular escalation in your expenses but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear an odd noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left without a repair it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and annoyance. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!