The well-being of your HVAC system is vital because it encourages home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which subjects them to a large array of possible problems.
These problems are often minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these complications worsen, your entire system could be jeopardized. These are annoyances and costs you may prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance dissolves your warranty. Committing a small amount on upkeep now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Reveals Little Problems in Advance
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the ideal approach to shield your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate key internal machinery. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are addressed as they appear.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance might reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Winnipeg Supply Service Experts developed a variety of membership plans drafted to work with your unique needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often answer a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Winnipeg Supply Service Experts technician coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a vital home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the right plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 204-800-0613 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.