Your HVAC system’s health is essential, because it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you comfortable. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of troubles.
Frequently problems are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues grow, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and bills that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or running properly, you might wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Discovers minor issues early. Preventing large problems from taking place first is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the chance to meticulously inspect and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also gives time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money over time if issues are fixed as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Frequently this creates an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You might experience lower energy bills, plus the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance could help extend this life cycle even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Winnipeg Supply Service Experts
Annual maintenance is critical, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on year-round utility expenses.* But with Winnipeg Supply Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with unique perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-conscious, we provide the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be on the hook for surprise repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about paying extra if you require us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have several other desired pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually stops working during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually working through a large volume of service calls. With a Winnipeg Supply Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on every visit. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and get access to added benefits by getting one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To get started with your membership plan, call us at 204-800-0613 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.