We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Winnipeg
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and repairs can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Winnipeg Supply Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not know they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Winnipeg sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Winnipeg Supply Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the skills, experience and talent to take care of everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to fail or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you notice trouble. Stopping it before it gets out of control can help you avoid pricey damage to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste the right way.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Winnipeg Supply Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and take care of incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts today at 204-800-0613 or book an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We sell quality equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*