HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this abbreviation to refer to your whole heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different models of HVAC equipment, they all run similarly by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Moving air through a filter to get rid of dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air using a ducted system or directly into a room, depending on the type of equipment you use.
At Winnipeg Supply Service Experts, we have a full list of premium HVAC services in Winnipeg to match all your comfort needs. And we back all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.