It’s simple to forget routine maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top concern we’re thinking about at Winnipeg Supply Service Experts.
That’s since regular work delivers many pluses for your equipment, like greater efficiency and a lower chance for malfunctions. You can have these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection can help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your home. This may help you make a knowledgeable selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance gives many pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Identifies minor troubles before they create costly service calls.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This service is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your system to top efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To start the process, reach our Experts at 204-800-0613. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.