We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Winnipeg homeowners often call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of explanations why your Winnipeg home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Winnipeg Supply Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Winnipeg Supply Service Experts of Winnipeg at 204-800-0613 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.