It's Never Too Late to Save Your Air
Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.