Scheduling routine AC maintenance is worthwhile.
Tune-ups keep your air conditioning equipment in Winnipeg working at peak performance while keeping utility usage down. It also may even help lengthen its life expectancy.
While there are a few tasks you can do by yourself, you should work with Experts, like the ones at Winnipeg Supply Service Experts, for AC checks and upkeep.
Here are a couple steps you can do by yourself as you prepare for warm weather.
Get Your AC Maintenance Set
Spring is a time of rejuvenation, and to many that entails a hefty amount of home, garage and yard sprucing. With the warmer weather near, it’s also a great idea to add AC upkeep on that list.
Spring is the perfect time of year to get your cooling equipment cleaned and examined. Waiting to turn it on until the first hot day of the year can be dicey. If you need a fix or a new unit, you could be waiting days for a tech. And that can turn very uncomfortable.
And for people with allergies, being ahead of the game with a freshened AC system will help ensure the finest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Additionally, air conditioning maintenance can be required for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Do Maintenance Alone?
There are methods that you can complete to help keep your air conditioner unit in the best order:
- Change your air filter suggests each month or two. This is particularly important if you suffer from allergies or have a dog in your residence.
- Lawn upkeep around the outside condenser. Check there’s not any grass, weeds or bushes by your cooling equipment. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of free area. You should also clear any leaves or sticks that have dropped into your equipment, because this might block airflow.
Let the Experts Handle the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts at 204-800-0613, the initial thing we may do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already done. Then our Experts start the nuts and bolts. We’ll inspect your equipment and make sure it’s running properly with these steps:
- Adjusting electrical connections to provide safe operation.
- Oiling to keep moving pieces working effortlessly and potentially stay clear of breakdowns.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line to clear leak-causing mold and obstructions.
- Straightening coil fins to stop decreased airflow.
- Cleansing the outside coil to get rid of any blockage from dirt and grass.
- Checking controls to make sure your system is turning on, cooling and turning off properly.
- Assessing the operating temperature parameters to establish your unit has the correct refrigeration charge.
If we uncover issues that require additional service, we are prepared to give you the most reasonable solution. Finding possible issues promptly could solve bigger issues later. This also provides you time to save if your AC is getting older.
When you are looking for a modern cooling system to help make your new system fit your budget. No matter what your comfort needs are, you can feel good knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Prepared to book your maintenance? Contact us at 204-800-0613 or schedule an appointment online right away.