With Earth Day coming up, you may be inundated with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. For real! We gathered the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Even though the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of ice water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.