So what does proper plumbing repair entail? Well, it involves insight and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our focus, and our practices can save you money. So how do we do that?
By putting into practice our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can accurately see what’s happening. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Inspect exposed gas lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Inspect water heater flue for proper draft
- Check sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Check washing machine hoses
- Check hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our complete plumbing repair services in Winnipeg include:
Call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts in Winnipeg today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Winnipeg plumbing repair needs.
For more information, call 204-800-0613.