Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your house.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were informed of how many pollutants you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, blight, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, discomfort in your house, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 204-800-0613
or plan your appointment online. We have solutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the volume of medication you’re taking to fight airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we cannot take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Winnipeg Supply Service Experts can help! There are several options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or kill all the pesky airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how well your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Secure your investment. Better air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 204-800-0613
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.