How many times have you left the house and suddenly realized you forgot to change the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your home from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an effortless and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and cautions you and Winnipeg Supply Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Winnipeg to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts in Winnipeg at 204-800-0613.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy