Sometimes it’s good to keep the basics. A good example is when you’re looking for a cost-effective and energy efficient air handler in Winnipeg. Our standard efficiency air handlers feature a collection of models that will quietly warm your home for years. After all, that’s what you want, right? Energy efficiency, durability and a relaxing home. Oh, and reduced energy bills don’t hurt either. The good news is that you really can have it all. Find out more about each of our standard efficiency air handlers below or call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Winnipeg at 204-800-0613 to make an appointment.
At times being environmentally friendly seems tough, keeping track of what can and can’t be recycled and whatnot. We’ll make it easy for you – our CBX32M air handler is one heck of a green machine. Okay, it’s not literally green (it’s grey), but it does feature a high efficiency evaporator coil for a highly efficient heat transfer and an insulated blower compartment to minimize sound and heating and cooling losses. Additionally, it meets EPA standards for 2%-or-less air leakage. This air handler also includes:
- Direct-drive blower motor – for improved heating and cooling efficiencies
- High static capability – to adjust airflow for comfort
- Multi-position plastic drain pans – to avert corrosion, leaks and water damage
You want to create a peaceful home in Winnipeg, so you start considering all the things you can do to achieve that dream. We’re just guessing here, but “quiet” is probably one of the components that make something “peaceful.” We’d include “comfortable,” too. With a CBX25UHV air handler, you’ll get both with the variable speed motor alone. In fact, the CBX25UHV features a variety of benefits, including:
- Optional electric heat – provides supplemental heat when you want it for additional comfort
- Variable speed motor – for consistent temperatures, humidity removal and quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last for a very long time
- Sleeved distributor tubes – protect your tubes and prevent leaks
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – generates outstanding heat efficiently
- Efficient check and expansion device – ensures efficiency across a range of operating conditions
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s strictest guidelines to offer less than 2% air leakage
You shouldn’t have to pay an arm and a leg for reliable and efficient heating and cooling. Instead, when you select a durable CBX25UH air handler, you’ll receive peace of mind with a quietly operating machine and a home that maintains the perfect temperature.
- Fully insulated cabinet – provides quiet operation
- Direct-Drive blower motor – for consistent airflow
- Sleeved distributor tubes – prevent leaking
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – supplies outstanding heat transfer and efficiency
- Antimicrobial drain pan – made to prevent corrosion and rust and thwarts mold and mildew growth
To learn more about each product model, receive a full list of features and get a free estimate, call Winnipeg Supply Service Experts in Winnipeg at 204-800-0613 or schedule a free appointment online.