The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Winnipeg Supply Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Winnipeg. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 18 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Winnipeg Supply Service Experts in Winnipeg, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the highest comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 204-800-0613 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.