Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lower your energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with Winnipeg Supply Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Winnipeg.
In Winnipeg, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. No joke. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. It’s also quiet, helps reduce waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, so you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Winnipeg – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Winnipeg, give us a call at 204-800-0613 or schedule a free appointment.